PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. What are personal data
Personal data is information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, such as your contact information, your order data or your product data.
2. General principles for the processing of personal data by EMP B.V.
We adhere to the following principles when processing your personal data:
1. we only collect personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
2. we do not collect personal data that goes beyond what is necessary to achieve these goals;
3. we do not use personal data for purposes other than those for which the data was collected, except as stated herein or with prior consent;
4. we do not transfer personal data to third parties, except as stated herein or with prior consent;
5. We do our best to ensure that information is up-to-date by encouraging you to regularly check your personal data;
6. we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, or accidental loss or accidental alteration, unauthorized release or access and against all other forms of unlawful processing; and
7. Except as stated herein, we will not store personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected or further processed, or as required by law.
3. Personal data that we collect and process
If you come into contact with EMP B.V. through various channels, including our website, we collect and process your personal data. The personal data we collect and process can be subdivided as follows:
1) Your personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, IP address, in some cases your geolocation and language.
2) Your purchase data, such as your personal data as indicated above, company name, your delivery information, such as a delivery address, if different from the physical address, your order information, such as product name, quantity, stock number and serial number of the product, date of purchase, and your payment details.
4. How we use your personal data
We handle your purchase orders, complete purchasing transactions, ensure delivery of the purchased product (s) and handle any returns. Our processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are one of the parties.
Therefore, some of your personal data is collected and processed so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations towards you, for example when you purchase our products, contact our customer service or make a warranty request. If you choose not to provide us with the requested and required personal data in this respect, we may not be able to fully comply with your request.
5. Our disclosure of your personal data to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties to the extent required by law, court order or decision of a competent government agency and for law enforcement purposes. bankruptcy or similar procedure).
If we provide your personal information to a third party, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties comply with their obligations regarding confidentiality and privacy regarding the protection of your personal data. The disclosure shall be in accordance with the legal requirements, including entering into agreements for the processing of data with the third parties concerned, to ensure that personal data only in accordance with our instructions, the applicable laws and regulations and for the information provided by us. stated purpose and to ensure adequate security measures.
We do not retain information about you longer than necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected. The length of the period in which we store the information depends on the purposes for which we collected and used it.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and where we: (1) recognize your computer; (2) save your preferences and settings; (3) understand which web pages of EMP B.V. you have visited; (4) improve your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and ads tailored to your interests; (5) perform searches and analyzes; and (6) help with security and management functions. Some cookies are placed in your browser cache, while cookies related to Flash technologies are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files.
Pixels are small electronic tags with a unique identifier that are hidden in websites, online advertisements and / or e-mails and are designed to: (1) collect usage data such as ad views or clicks and the percentage of opened e-mails; (2) to measure the popularity of the advertisements; and (3) access to user cookies.
Because we will use additional technologies, we can also collect information through other methods.
You can change your settings to get a notification when a cookie is installed or updated, or you can block cookies completely. Refer to the "Help" section of your browser for more information. You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including flash cookies and local storage objects, with the Flash management tools on the Adobe website. Please note that by blocking, disabling or managing some or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offers on our website.
8. Access to your personal data and portability of data
You have the right to transfer the personal data about you that you have provided to EMP B.V. to see and receive.
9. Update and / or delete your personal data
We encourage you to provide the personal data you have provided to EMP B.V. to change if there is a change in your personal data. You can do this at https://empmusic.nl by logging in and changing the relevant fields.
To ensure that your personal data processed by us is up-to-date, we request that you check your personal data and, if applicable, update them at least once a year.
You can also contact us to view, update or delete personal data stored about you.
10. The right to withdraw your consent
Some of the processing activities of EMP B.V. can be based on your permission. In such a case you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
11. Data security
EMP B.V. strives to protect your personal data. We use necessary organizational, technical and administrative measures to control your personal data under the control of EMP B.V. to protect, such as access control, transfer, input and availability and the separation of data.
Access to the website of EMP B.V. is protected by access restrictions based on user name and password. It is important that you always choose a password that is difficult to guess by others. Make sure you keep your password secret.
13. Contact details
5253 AN Nieuwkuijk